Today was a VERY good mail day. As you may or may not know, I love mail. Mail affects my mood in significant ways ... lol. There is this girl in our apt building who CONSTANTLY gets mail. At first I thought she had gotten recently engaged and ppl were sending her presents, but I don't think that's it. However, she still gets mail all the time. Like today, I went down to check it and there was a box -- I got excited -- with her name on it. Booooo.

BUT! When I opened our box, there were great things inside! My aunt sent me a Valentine as well as my lil cuz Jacob! He sent a Hannah Montana card. YAY! And my great staff friend AM also sent me a beautiful hand made Valentine. I wasn't expecting any of these! How lovely!!! :D :D

I love getting mail.

2 comments

  1. Haller4307 on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 3:46:00 PM EST

    the girl who gets mail everyday probably has an ebay addiction. i lived with someone like that. :)

     
  2. Jessica Chen on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 9:32:00 PM EST

    I have an amazon addiction.

    Or something close to it :P
    So the people in my building probably think I'm like that girl. However, I do not get mail ALL the time lol. Just in spurts :P...especially when I go on a little spending craze (to reward myself) after each time my block exams are over. I hit 2 birds with one stone right? I seemingly get "mail" AND I get the stuff that I want. Seems like a win-win situation to me ;)