I have to admit I'm exceptionally tired at this very moment. Same with yesterday. I actually napped for 45 minutes. I NEVER nap. I hope nothing is wrong. These past 2 weeks have been exceptionally emotional, so maybe that's contributing to it.
Here are why my days have been exceptionally good:
- Tuesday - 3 REALLY good meetings with students. I love meetings like those - they help me to love and enjoy staff work. Good conversation about God and life. Good times of prayer.
- Empowerment - I think within the past 48 hours or so, I've been feeling exceptionally empowered as a follower of Christ but as a leader as well. Not in a negative way, but in a good one.
- No more side line sitting. That's not my style. Never has been and I pray it never will be. I've got to move on this.
- Desire for community. Urgency and need are great. I've got to move on this
- Prayer time with J. This will be very good.
- The Chronicles of Case & God
- Wednesday - a very timely and most wonderful convo with my Best. It was LONG overdue, but very, very good. Truth is good. Truth = healing. Truth = love.
- Fruit of my labor, well at least a little. Yay for the future .... :D
- Sister is coming to visit. SOOO excited.
- Laundry = complete.
- The pursuit of God in the company of friends
- Compliment on my hair -- God is doing so much restorative work!
- Generous people = so grateful
- Awesome Cranberry and Feta Salad at "Bronte Bistro" at Joseph Beth
I feel filled with great expectancy, great anticipation .... big things are around the corner.
I am so glad to have my life back. :D
yeah yeah yeah!
The title of this post...it wouldn't happen to be a John Legend song would it? ;)
I like the song.
YESSSSSSSSSSS. I <3 John Legend. So much.