Here's another fun one that you should all do :) It'll give you a reason to take a break - be it from work, from school or whatnot. J Chen you should love this one.


Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following

1. What is your name: Stephanie

2. A 4 - letter word: shut

3. A vehicle: Saturn Ske (HOTTT!!!)

4. A city : Shaker

5. A boy's name: Stephen (when i was little, I had these two babydolls that were twins, a boy and girl and their names were Stephanie and Stephen)

7. Alcoholic drink: Sex on the Beach

8. An occupation: Singer

9. Something you wear: Suede

10. A celebrity: Stephen Speilberg

11. A food: sausage

12. Something found in a bathroom: shampoo

14. An activity: skiing

15. Something you shout: Shut up

16. An animal: snow leopard

17. A body part: stomach

18. Word to describe yourself: spectacular

3 comments

  1. Jessica Chen on Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 12:49:00 AM EST

    Lol. You're right. I do like it :). And I very much so needed a break. I've been a very rough studying day.

    Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following

    1. What is your name: Jessica

    2. A 4 - letter word: jack

    3. A vehicle: Jaguar

    4. A city : Juno, Alaska

    5. A boy's name: Jeremy

    7. Alcoholic drink: Jungle Juice (don't ask me what's in it cause I don't know lol)

    8. An occupation: janitor

    9. Something you wear: jeans

    10. A celebrity: Johnny Depp (of course! ;))

    11. A food: jello

    12. Something found in a bathroom: Juniper breeze lotion

    14. An activity: joy riding

    15. Something you shout: Jump!

    16. An animal: jack rabbit

    17. A body part: jejunum

    18. Word to describe yourself: joyful (note: I always hated the anagram thing with your name. J adjectives are hard!)

     
  2. Jessica Chen on Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 12:51:00 AM EST

    wow...I've been noticing that I have more grammatical errors now when I write stuff than before med school. Bad sign :P

     
  3. Mike on Monday, November 24, 2008 at 7:49:00 PM EST

    Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following

    1. What is your name: Mike

    2. A 4 - letter word: more

    3. A vehicle: Mustang

    4. A city : Munich, Germany

    5. A boy's name: Mike!

    7. Alcoholic drink: Mai Tai (sp?)

    8. An occupation: Minister

    9. Something you wear: moustache

    10. A celebrity: Michael Jackson

    11. A food: mozarella

    12. Something found in a bathroom: Mascara

    14. An activity: Making fun of people

    15. Something you shout: More!

    16. An animal: Mole

    17. A body part: mole

    18. Word to describe yourself: This ALWAYS caused me trouble in IV small groups... what isn't ridiculous? Macho? Mean? Magnificent? hahahah.

    Let's go with male.