*On a totally unrelated note, if one more person responds this way when I tell them I work for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship - I'm gonna lose it.
me: Oh yeah, I work for IVCF, it's a college campus ministry organization.
them: Oh that's great. What college do you go to and what year are you?
If I had a dollar for every time someone has responded this way, I would never need to fundraise again. No joke.
* I am very excited to get my guitar back and play again on the worship team at church. Holler.
* I will be needing to make a rather large decision within the next month that frankly, I'm quite scared of. I think I don't really want to converse with the Lord for fear of what He may make me look at or what answer He might give. Will it be the one I want? Will it be the one the I don't want? Will it be nothing? Will I just need to wait? Too many questions. So uncertain. I really don't like not knowing things. Boo.
*I need a haircut. It may not look like it to the naked eye, but I do. My hair is getting too long for this particular style and I'm feeling it. I'm hoping to get it cut in the beginning of December. Yay!
Sorry for the randomness, but I needed to do some processing of some sort. Now I'm off to Alicia's (she was my BW student) senior recital for which I'm very excited for. I absolutely love watching people do things that they loooove to do (I've blogged about this before ...). There's something so special about it that I can't quite explain. It brings me great joy. She'll be singing in 4 different languages! Something like French, Latin and a few others. Whoah baby! And of course she'll look exquisite. :)