Jessica Chenon Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 5:07:00 PM EDT
I haven't read any of the books (mainly cause I'm afraid to pick them up lol. I know they'll be like this black hole and just suck my life in until I've finished them all...and I'll wake up days later and wonder what happened =P). Anyways, the movie does look good...I wonder if it will stay true to the whole book? Oh and that looks like it's coming out around thanksgiving break. Nice timing =).
I haven't read any of the books (mainly cause I'm afraid to pick them up lol. I know they'll be like this black hole and just suck my life in until I've finished them all...and I'll wake up days later and wonder what happened =P).
Anyways, the movie does look good...I wonder if it will stay true to the whole book?
Oh and that looks like it's coming out around thanksgiving break. Nice timing =).