(in no particular order ...)
1. My new MAC computer!!!
2. My best friend Rebecca. It's been really great to journey through life together with her. I'm glad for our friendship. I am so very glad I met her on a Thursday night in the Green Room drawing demon possessed pigs jumping off a cliff.
3. God's sovereignty - I'm relieved to know that God is in control of absolutely everything. Every small detail and every giant detail. He's had it. He has it and he will have it all in control. Always.
4. God's work on campus - He's doing some pretty sweet stuff in and with students. It's a wonderful reminder to me of why I do what I do. Maybe he's trying to tell me something ...
5. People who love me. It's so great to be reminded that you're loved by the people who love you. Everyone could use a lot more encouragement and affirmation in their lives.
6. Multi-ethnicity and diversity. A few years back I don't think I was thinking about this at all. God has done a major reconstructive work in my heart in understanding his diverse kingdom and what different gifts and abilities each ethnicity brings to the body of Christ. I have by no means come to a place where I could say I'm a pro - not even close. There is so much to learn! My life is full of different people and I am so grateful for those relationships. I'm grateful for the grace that abounds in those relationships. It's hard work, but it's so worth it. I can't imagine my life without it.
7. Being redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. I am redeemed.
8. Humor - what a horrible place this would be if there was no humor! I don't think I would survive. I absolutely love laughing with people. There's something about laughing together with another person about a shared thing that's so ... precious? good? delightful? I can't get enough.
9. Books. I love books. I love learning. Books.
10. The 2 new rugs I bought for our aparment from Ikea. They are awesome.