I've always said that if I were to get a dog, I'd get a St. Bernard. Yes, I know they slobber. A lot. Yes, I know they shed. A lot. Yes, I know they eat. A lot. But man, they are beautiful, big dogs! They look so much fun. The route to my student teaching placement my senior year of college took me past a house that had not only one, but two St. Bernard's. They were often out in this giant fence and I got to see them twice a day.

Today as I was chilling at Starbucks, I happened to look out the window and there was a giant St. Bernard tied on a newspaper thing. He/She was beautiful. And huge! I almost went out to pet him, but thought that may be a bit over the top. HAhaha. Here's a pic I took from my seat of the beautiful dog. YAY!

0 comments