I AM going to blog while on vacation, at least for now. Hahah. I feel like if I wait till I get back, I'll forget everything. So here's what I did today:

* 5 hour drive - It doesn't seem as bad when you drive up to Cedar Campus a few times during the year. Hah. But it was a long drive. There were only country stations once I got through Indiana.

* the lakehouse - I cannot find words to describe the beauty of this house! Seriously, for the first 10 minutes, I repeated "Oh my gosh .... this is beautiful!" at least 50 times. I explored the house and it just kept getting better and better. The rooms are huge. The bathrooms are awesome. The kitchen - gorgeous!

* the lakehouse - After repeating to myself how beautiful this house was, I spent another 10 minutes repenting of my covetness!!! Lol.

* The beach - The house overlooks the beach and lake. Amazing. You walk down the steep stairs and there is lake as far as the eye can see ... fantastic. So I scoped out the beach and took some pics. I can't put them up 'cause I didn't bring my cord.

* I spent most of the night hanging out, reading on the beach and then taking a long walk down the shore. This house is super sweet.

Tomorrow I will be joined by Charlotte and the P family. Should be exciting! :) GO USA!!!

0 comments