I like to think that I have a decent grasp on what is 'cool' and what is not [or so I think. And I would like to say that I don't always chose to have/do/wear/eat what is 'cool']

So, can someone explain to me why drinking Vitatmin Water is cool? What's the big deal? Is it because it's water that's flavored? The bright pink and blue colors? The vitamins in it [does it really do anything for you?]? Or because of the witty paragraph they write on the bottle? Or because people like Lebron James and Kelly Clarkson drink it? Is it just a status thing to walk with a bottle?

I'm not sure I get it. Who would have thought that being 'cool' and 'hip' depended on drinking colored (and mildly flavored) water from a 20 oz. plastic bottle? But maybe I'm missing it.


VitaminWater consists of vapor distilled, deionized, and/or reverse osmosis water; crystalline fructose (derived from corn syrup) as a sweetener; citric acid; electrolytes; natural flavors; and vitamins, including Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6, B12, and E. Other ingredients are added according to the flavor and intended purpose of the drink. It is not a low-sugar drink, with a sugar content is comparable to other sweetened soft drinks.

Flavors

1 Comment

  1. Eric Chen on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 1:05:00 AM EDT

    i hope not to get caught wasting my money on this stuff. i get better and cheaper nutrients from Centrum Performance! Then again, Centrum apparently isn't really cool I guess...heh