Not sure I should have started this "Thoughts for Thursday" thing. Now I'm required to keep it up. Here are my thoughts for this Thursday:

- Regardless of the fact that Mario Lopez is a horrible tv show host, he's a fiiiiiiiine lookin' man.
- "Get Smart" - I love movies, but I have to say that I was highly disappointed by this film. I'm not sure why. It wasn't as funny as I had anticipated, which was sad. And I really did not enjoy Anne Hathway's performance. She's still too Disney for me. I'd give it maybe 2 out of 4 stars? Boo.
- Run's House premiere's next week.
- America's Best Dance Crew - I have to say that tonight, Fanny Pak was my favorite. They are such artists!!! I love it.
- I took a Signature Strengths test yesterday. My top five strengths are: 1) humor and playfulness 2) spirituality, sense of purpose and faith 3) zest, enthusiasm and energy 4) authenticity, genuineness and honesty and 5) social intelligence. It was a pretty long test, but I'd say fairly accurate. I'm not surprised by my top five. I won't share my "least strongest strengths" though - I'll let you guess. HAH. Here's the test if you want to take it [you have to register to take it] - http://www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu/questionnaires.aspx