Poll time:

What song do you think is the "best" love song? Or what song(s) would make your list of top love songs?



4 comments

  1. Sheila on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 10:24:00 PM EDT

    Classics:
    Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers)
    When a Man Loves a Woman (Percy Sledge)
    Something (The Beatles)

    Personal Favorites:
    More Than Words (Extreme)
    Always (Bon Jovi)
    Brightest (Copeland)
    All I Ask of You (Phantom of the Opera)

    I could go on... I'd have to think a lot... What are your favorites?

     
  2. Stephanie on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 10:36:00 PM EDT

    I definitely fully agree with your classics!! Off the top of my head I would add:
    Unforgettable (Nat King Cole)
    Always and Forever (Luther Vandross)

    "Always" was my bf and I's song when I was in 6th grade. His name was Danny and he was my first 'real' bf. Ha. Love that song!

    Top country ones are:
    Forever and Ever Amen (Randy Travis
    When I Say I Do (Clint Black)

    I'd have to think about others! :)

     
  3. Stephanie on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 10:39:00 PM EDT

    Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)

     
  4. Jessica Chen on Monday, July 21, 2008 at 6:17:00 PM EDT

    I know I posted on Facebook but I just have to say that Steph, you and I have quite a lot in common with these love songs lol!
    My top fave is Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton and coming in second is Always by Bon Jovi. =D
    Sheila, I do really like All I Ask of You but I know that's your song so I didn't dare put it up there ;)