Today I was reminded of how independent I have become. I was also reminded of how selfish I can be. I have to admit that I just really love doing things on my own. I get stuff done faster and easier. Miss Independent.
Eric Chenon Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 11:22:00 PM EDT
this is exactly the challenge that lots of people have, including me. i think it really hurts to need to realize that we need to slow down and work together on teams, or just do something with someone else...but we are called to be patient..no? i could elaborate more, but i'm tired...hah
this is exactly the challenge that lots of people have, including me. i think it really hurts to need to realize that we need to slow down and work together on teams, or just do something with someone else...but we are called to be patient..no? i could elaborate more, but i'm tired...hah