Friday night was a good friend of mine's from college wedding. (that's probably not a real sentence) Anyway, I was highly anxious to go to this wedding. A lot of my friends from the past would be there - both good and bad. I was nervous about one friend in particular. I was even more worried because I knew that I was in a highly vulnerable state. So the whole way to the wedding, I just prayed, out loud, feverishly crying out for God to meet me.
And let me just tell you that God met me! He met me in my language. He heard my cry. I won't go into details, but God, in a somewhat humorous (at least to me) way not only protected me, but reminded me of His goodness and His plan for me. I had a really great time catching up and reminiscing with old friends. It was such a delight to be there. I really debated about not going, but I'm so glad that I chose to go!
So congrats to Dan and Karen on your wedding! May God richly bless you.