*I was awoken today by my sister Natalie saying this at 6:50 a.m. "Who thinks Stephanie should be up with the rest of us? Let's put the dog on her head." And then she did. I was sleeping on the top bunk in my sister's room ... and she lifted Cody and put him right on my head, where he proceeded to go absolutely bonkers digging at my face and head. Oh the joy!
*Melanie and I played Guitar Hero, where she whooped my rear.
*Christie finally came home. She got right out of the car and came to hug me. I feel loved!
*Mel Mel and I played ladderball. She was in the process of schooling me when I was stung by a bee on my right palm. :( I feel like I get stung by bees more than the avg. person. What the heck?
*As I was getting ready today for Melanie's commencement ceremony, the phone rang. I ran to answer it and barely caught it. On the other line was my panic-stricken Grandmother. She told me that she was on the way to our house, and made the wrong turn and was lost in McKees Rocks. Not the best place to get lost in. So I handed the phone over to my mom, who was also starting to wig out. She decided to call the police on her cell and I was told to talk to Gram. She was freaking out. So the cops were sent to look for her and Christie and I were sent to go and retrieve her. Poor Grammy!
*Melanie's commencement - she's so lucky to have such awesome sisters as me and the others to scream special cheers for her. When she first walked in we did a baseball clap (the 'Let's GO!' one but with her name instead!) and then we woooooo'ed like crazy when they announced her name and her VALEDICTORIAN status. Booyah.
*Got to see an old friend from high school that I actually wanted to see!!!
*Commencement dinner. We went to Juliano's, which was super good. I had this pretty sweet calzone .... not a GUYZONE (EW!). Jaymie cried the whole time b/c she is sad Mel is leaving for college. This sounds familiar ... huh Natalie?? ;)
Overall it was a great day. I actually got my SWOT analysis done .. which was due last week. Shhh!! There are sooo many other things to work on. DAH!