Do you think that it's possible to passionately love something and absolutely hate it at the same time? Honestly? Maybe it's not really hate then. Or maybe it's not really true love. I don't know. Right now there is something in my life that I love more than anything, but absolutely cannot stand. It's quite strange actually. I am drawn to it, but then once I receive it, I wish it gone. Does that make me crazy (sung like Gnarls Barkley)? Perhaps it is not really hate, but a strong dislike? But at the same exact time, it's a deeply-rooted love like no other.

I don't know how to respond to this. Actually, it makes me feel sick. I feel a bit like Jekyll and Hyde - loving it and hating it. I don't enjoying living in this dissonance. Will one eventually outdo the other? Will I eventually either only love it? Or will I end up hating it? Which one is better?

Hate is a strong word. However these feelings that I have are strong. How do I respond? I think the measure of my character will be determined by how I respond. Will I respond in a positive way? Or a negative one? Only time will tell, I guess.

0 comments