Okay. So the Indians lost last night, 7-1. I can't say that I'm not disappointed. I am. I didn't watch the end of the game though. I just went to bed and prayed that I would wake up, open my ESPN Gamecast, and see that the Indians had found themselves a place in the World Series. Darn.

I don't want to talk trash on them because I don't know all of the intricacies of baseball, particularly the game inside the game - pitching. I cannot stand when someone who doesn't know anything about a subject, talks trash about it. So I'm not going to do it. Am I sad? Yeah. Am I angry? Perhaps. But the Indians know that they need to do. They need to win Saturday night. Forget Fenway Park. Forget the fans. Just play your heart out.

At the end of the day I love America's pastime, BASEBALL. Always have. Always will.

And yes, I have decided on the new love of my life in the realm of MLB: #25 Ryan Garko . He's the first basemen for the Indians, batting right and throwing right. Originally born in Pittsburgh (what a PLUS!!). Yeah, I think I've found him. ;)

LET'S GO TRIBE!!!


0 comments