Okay, one more quick thing. Today I decided that I wanted a new fall fleece to wear. It's unfortunately starting to get cold, so I need to wear a coat. So I went to all these stores to find a fleece that wasn't toooo expensive. A NorthFace one would have been awesome, but they are super expensive, like $100. Yikes.

So I ended up going to Dick's last. They had really nice coats, but they were out of the price range I was looking for. I was feeling a bit defeated until I saw these clearance rack. I saw a really pretty roseberry (is that a color?) and grey colored Columbia fleece. So I picked it up and tried it on and decided that I liked how it fit. I looked at the price tag and it said, $29.97. I thought ... well, you can't get a good fleece for cheaper than that, I'll just get it. I walked up to the register and the woman rang me up. $20.08 is what it RANG UP!!! BOOOYAAHHHH!!! The fleece was originally $75.00 and I got it for $20. I was sooo freakin' happy!!!!

Today was a good day. I got a fleece for $20. YEEEAHHHHHHH (said like Lil Jon) ;)

0 comments