
So last night was the premiere of season four of "The Office." I cannot even begin to describe to you the excitement and anticipation I felt for this show. It was unreal! I had been watching episodes from seasons 2 & 3 during the last week and a half. I was even on Q104 yesterday!! Tim Richards was having people call in to talk about their favorite shows premiere and no one mentioned the Office. They kept talking about Grey's Anatomy (ew!). So I called in and plugged the Office premiere! Booyah.
Fun Run.
Overall I would give the episode a B-. It ran an hour long instead of the usual 30 minute show and which I wonder if there was only enough content to make a 30 minute show. I felt like the show was really disjointed. When we got to the end I thought, "how did we get here?" It didn't seem very cohesive.
Yes, Jim and Pam came out about their dating relationship - at least to the camera guy and us. I don't know if people in the office know yet. Dwight and Angela were at each other. Dwight killed her cat. I guess I would be like that too if someone killed my cat (even though I don't have one).
Ryan. Promoted to corporate. He looked evil ... in the black suit, the unshaven face and greasy hair. And he got promoted not having made any sales. Kudos to those with M.B.A.'s I guess.
Jan. Doing the domestic thing. Not sure I enjoy it. We'll see how they fit her back into the storyline not working for Dunder Mifflin anymore.
Kevin. What happened to him?! He seemed so different. He was talking, a lot, trying to get up in Jim and Pam's love life. And he ran the 5k. Eat that.
So yeah. It wasn't the funniest episode of the Office I had ever seen, but it was still good. I can't wait for next week. I hear that the first four episodes are going to be an hour long each. Oooo more of the Office. I hope they are funny :) I want to see more of Jim and Pam's relationship. And I'm glad he never kissed Karen ... at least from what we saw. PB & J. Mmm.
Lazy Scranton:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rv0xBVFl0II