אהיה אשר אהיה "'What is his name? What shall I tell them?' God said to Moses, 'I am who I am.'" ~ Exodus 3:14
haha thanks for sharing this steph!you might be hearing from me again about the marriage posts (if i find time to listen to them hehe)-gerald
i think this is the 2nd time i've seen a white man do spoken word. i liked it! props.
I am glad you like it. And yes, you totally qualify as someone who can relate to this!:)
haha thanks for sharing this steph!
you might be hearing from me again about the marriage posts (if i find time to listen to them hehe)
-gerald
i think this is the 2nd time i've seen a white man do spoken word. i liked it! props.
I am glad you like it. And yes, you totally qualify as someone who can relate to this!:)