Wow. In exactly one month ....

... all classes will be done.
... all finals will be taken.
... most students will be moved out.
... 30 students will be registered.
... we'll be on our way to Chapter FOCUS Week!

Yes, in exactly one month, we'll be most likely almost to Ann Arbor at this time (May 9) driving up to Cedar Campus for CFW. I have to admit I'm super excited. CFW is one of my favorite times of the year. What a great reward it will be! Fun with staff, leadership tracks with new teams, expositions (yum), worship, outside, good food, bonfires, goodbyes, hellos -- there's so much!

I cannot wait.

1 Comment

  1. MiSURA on Friday, April 10, 2009 at 6:00:00 PM EDT

    yay yay yay! i'm excited
    and our spring concert is on the 23rd of april. it's always on thurs. bc they know i can't do it on fri bc of koinonia.. :( sorry, steph. but it's @ 8pm... hope that's late enough~~