I was reminiscing with my sis's earlier today and MG about how awesome Chuck E Cheese was. Having your birthday party there was a free ticket to the top of the cool kid list. My favorite part? Skee ball was pretty sweet, but the top spot goes to the giant tank of plastic balls. Loved 'em. To jump into them. Flip into 'em. Bury kids in them. Oh man ..... it was glorious.

I REALLY hope that heaven has a HUGE ball tank. Wouldn't that be awesome?! We would do awesome God-named jumps into the balls (like canon-ball ... but it would be like Canon-ball [you know -- like the canon in the Bible]). Hahah. How fun would it be to praise God while climbing and playing around in a gigantic tank of blue, green, yellow and red colored balls? Wow. I hope heaven is like that. :D

1 Comment

  1. MiSURA on Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 9:58:00 PM EDT

    totally awesome!
    i do like chuck e cheese. i still have tickets! i wonder if they're still valid....... O___o;;