1. Music - I dunno what it was about the musical worship at church today, but man - I got goosebumps. I absolutely love music. I am so grateful that God blessed us with the ability to create and play it. I enjoy how each instrument adds it's own flavor but they are all playing the same song - how all things are working together to create something bigger than just themselves, something beautiful than just one alone.
2. People - Community has been one of the HARDEST transitions coming out of college, especially jumping states. Not to mention I've moved a lot, which hasn't helped. Community has been hard to come by. Today I'm feeling exceptionally grateful for the community that exists in my life. This weekend has been super fun - movie night, Chipotle lunch, football games. I have a high value for people in my life. I'm just grateful that God has blessed me with very good friends.