[kudos to my sister Christie for finding this]




In March of 2009, "Adventureland" will be released. What's so cool about it you ask? Let me tell you - it's FILMED IN PITTSBURGH at KENNYWOOD PARK! How stinkin awesome is that?! Kennywood is the local amusement park in Pittsburgh where I spent one day (or more) a summer for over twenty years of my life. So many memories there ...

The trailer shows a lot of parts of the park - the paddle boats, the Jack Rabbit, the stupid boat race game right next to the Kangaroo and many others. AND it stars Kristen Stewart who played Bella in Twilight. I think the movie itself is ... eh, alright. Just like Superbad was. Out of my love for Pittsburgh though, I'll go see it. It's not every city that has an awesome amusement park that gets featured in a major movie! ;)

0 comments