Out of curiosity I googled his name. Wrong choice. (please - I beg you do NOT go looking for this website!!!) As I looked at the site, my stomach fell to my feet and I began to weep. There was an article written under the membership page, about "20 reasons to join the K" and the very first one was "because it's a Christian organization." I lost it. And felt like I was going to puke.
I cannot, and will not, describe to you the things on this website because it's just not worth repeating. All I know is that I cannot believe this is real. People who actually join this group - that this group is even real, still today and do these haneous things.
Oh how it must grieve the heart of God for not only how they misuse His holy Word, but their hatred for others - calling interracial marriage an abomination and Adam the father of the white race. I cannot believe this is real. I cannot believe people treat others, made in God's likeness, this way. Oh my freakin' goodness.
I want to throw up. And cry.
Instead I will pray.
Come Lord Jesus, come.
I did the same exact thing you did Stephanie. Although I did not lose it, my spirit was very troubled and experienced a deep sorrow for those who were blinded by it (cause apparently, member numbers are rising). It is clearly an organization raised up by Satan but my heart is filled with sorrow for the sheep that are lost...In a sense, they know not what they are doing and that grieves me.
I discovered that article on CNN at around 7pm and it sent me on several paths that took me straight into the heart of the lost all over the world and it distracted me for the rest of the night. I've read so many heart-breaking articles and seen so many heart-breaking videos tonight.
I do not desire Jesus to come right at this moment...for I don't think that I could bear watching all those people (including people I know) go into Hell. My heart would break...even though it currently is their own choice and even though their actions are deplorable, I see the work of Satan, the blindness, and the most of all, the confusion and my heart softens towards them.
At this moment, I feel helpless and weak. My eyes have seen what my heart cannot take. My emotions are too intense for words right now...