Some random thoughts:

* My sister washed her iPod. I find that hysterical. Lol. I bet my mom was angry.

* Shopping at Steelyard Commons was intense today. Not because there were a lot of people, but because I was having an experience one might have during the Urban Plunge. I need to process this.

* Today, I found Trivial Pursuit: Pop Culture 2 to go! They have all these awesome games (J.Chen - Scattegories!!!) in a small size that you can play on the go at Target. I wanted to buy so many. It was great. I thought to myself, I need to make a list of my favorite games (most of which I don't own). So here are my fav. board games:
  • Scattegories
  • Balderdash (I tore this up yesterday at the Burton's. Holler.)
  • Trivial Pursuit
  • Catch Phrase
  • Pop 5/Cranium
  • Trouble (oh man ... I love this one!)
  • Sorry!
* Twilight Soundtrack = yummy goodness. I'm in love with it. It's so eclectic (Muse, Paramore, Mutemath!!) and it's just like I pictured a story about vampires would be. Hott!! However, with all of that said, let me be clear - as hott as Rob Pattinson is and how good of a vampire he plays, his singing is HORRENDOUS! They gave him 2 songs on the soundtrack and it's horrible. Talk about bleeding goats .... man! His guitar playing is pretty sweet, but the singing is horrid. It's enough for me to have switched to the next song. Ugh. No good. I hope he doesn't take up a singing career. I will not be joining that adventure. The rest of the CD rock though. To wet your appetite, here is the video from Paramore:

6 comments

  1. jo. on Friday, November 28, 2008 at 7:37:00 PM EST

    wow... what happened at steelyard?

     
  2. Jessica Chen on Friday, November 28, 2008 at 9:16:00 PM EST

    you switched back to your old layout. I missed that it :).

     
  3. Stephanie on Friday, November 28, 2008 at 9:18:00 PM EST

    yeah. i changed the layout one day ... then didn't like it and was stuck and blogger kept giving me error messages so i just gave up. went back to the classic and changed up the colors. oh well.

     
  4. Jessica Chen on Friday, November 28, 2008 at 9:19:00 PM EST

    Wow...um, my grammar really sucks nowadays electronically lol
    Btw, sooo twilight soundtrack vs. HSM 3 soundtrack ;)?
    Oh and I want to know what happened at the Steelyard too! :)

     
  5. Eric Chen on Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 1:49:00 AM EST

    oh the lime...lime lime lime. you know. that one green color is the other "triad" that can go on the caseivcf website.

    at any rate, paramore reminds me of flyleaf. cool stuff

     
  6. Stephanie on Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 6:45:00 PM EST

    i know it was. that's the color we had it for like .... a few seconds. i don't remember why we changed it, but we did.

    i concur that paramore is like flyleaf. they have a similar sound. holler.