These are my Dad's sister's children, which makes them my first cousins. Are they not super cute?!?! Yes, both of our familes have five children (I see a pattern here ....) From left to right - Jarod, Rebecca, Jessica, Tyler, Jacob. This is them putting their feet in the fountain at Point Park (which rumor has it that Jessica fell in!), one of the many awesome fountains in Pittsburgh.

I've been fairly involved in their lives since each of them were born. Crazy! The value of family is huge in mine, so we see each other alot. I would say we've been together for every Christmas and Thanksgiving since Jarod was born 10 or 11 years ago! They are a huge part of my life. It's kinda sad I'm not around for them anymore, but every time I go home, I make sure to stop at their house where they are sure to climb on me like a jungle gym. I love every second of it. They are affectionate and loving. I can't get enough. :)

0 comments