So a few posts back I blogged about Britney Spears' new song called "Womanizer" from her not-yet released album 'Circus' coming out in December. This past week, the video was released. Now the content of the song is all about this guy who is a womanizer. Womanizer is defined as: a habitual seducer of women or a man who likes many women and has short sexual relationships with them.
Now, I may be confused so tell me if I'm wrong ---- but this whole song is about this guy who is a womanizer and she's jacked at him -- how is Britney dressed in most of the song?? SHE'S NOT!!!!! She's naked. Seriously. Not only is she naked, but she's laying horizontal and all covered in oil. WHAT THE ?!?! This song is all about how she's jacked at this dude for using women, using her ... and she's all naked?! That doesn't make sense to me! She's acting in a way as if she wants it and then is all angry when a guy takes advantage of her. What does a naked woman have to sing a song about a man being a womanizer?! Yikes. Her videos are racy, but this one tops the cake.
Why do I think she did it? To sell her records. It appears she'll do anything so she can to get back on top. Now I'm not a Britney hater, but .... does it really need to be this way? Does she need to prove that she's got it like this? Rawr. So, so sad.