The song from the soundtrack is beautiful and I instantly fell in love. Listened to it like 5 times. It's now my ringtone.
Then I googled it ... and found it it wasn't composed specifically for this movie! It's actually another song. It's by Yiruma and it's called "River Flows Through It." I have to admit I'm highly disappointed! Why would come great composer miss the chance to penn a beautiful lullaby that would be adored by millions of people as part of the Twilight phenomenon? It would be yours to interpret and yours to create - speficially for Bella and Edward. Maybe there's some great reason I don't know ... maybe Stephenie Meyer already had this song in mind when she wrote the novel. Let's hope so.
Anyway, the song is absolutely gorgeous and could potentially make an appearance at my wedding someday (but I must find a pair of jeans first ;) ).