אהיה אשר אהיה "'What is his name? What shall I tell them?' God said to Moses, 'I am who I am.'" ~ Exodus 3:14
I don't know why but I love that movie...maybe cause I grew up with it =P. But it's such a guy movie lol.
It's an awesome movie and you shouldn't question why you love it! It's a hott movie about fighter pilots!! Woohoo! The soundtrack for Top Gun was the very first CD I bought. I loved it. I think I still have it today. hahaha.
I don't know why but I love that movie...maybe cause I grew up with it =P. But it's such a guy movie lol.
It's an awesome movie and you shouldn't question why you love it! It's a hott movie about fighter pilots!! Woohoo!
The soundtrack for Top Gun was the very first CD I bought. I loved it. I think I still have it today. hahaha.