She was practicing some dance moves as she stood at the table with us. She was sort of complaining and said to her, as if we were good friends, "Britney! Here's what you have to do - everyone else is writing songs about wanting to grow up. You need to write a song about being all grown-up cause you got that on them! You are the woman - all grown up!" She seemed to enjoy my idea. I asked her then for her autograph and she said sure. I went to get a nice piece of paper for her to write on but she didn't wait for me. She just found this crap piece I had sitting out with my stuff and signed it. All she wrote was a cursive letter "B." And I was like, "what?! that's it?!"
That's all I remember I think. But it was super weird. Who dreams like that?!
It's official. I'm a freak. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBACOHFXes