Thoughts for Thursday is back.
- I want to know why b-boys on America's Best Dance Crew are always crying?! Aren't you supposed to be like, all-hard and gangsta whatnot?! In every behind-the-scenes video packages, people are always sobbing. What?!
- Super Crew won America's Best Dance Crew. I disagree. My personal favorite was FannyPak, but they got cut last week. My vote went to SoReal crew. Bummer. They'll probably cry afterwards.
- There Will Be Blood is an insane movie. I would recommend seeing it. I didn't LIKE it, but I didn't DISLIKE it. It's very interesting ....
- My 4th sister is away at college. She texted me this morning, "Is college always this lonely at first?" My heart broke! Poor girl. So far away doing the college thing. I've been trying to call her often to keep her company. She's at some smarty-pant "women engineers" conference at a hotel close to PSU's campus. Probably doing smart-like things. Hope she took her calculator ;)
- NSO is tiring me out and it's only Thursday. I still have to put my talk together for the first Oasis. Wow. So much to do!
This was a rather lame post, sorry. Just a tad bit tired :)
About the crying thing, I totally have to say that I agree with you! I mean, what is up with THAT?! Seriously. Can we please be like Michael Phelps a little bit...stop crying about being talked about and how hard it's been, and let it fuel you and make you stronger.
For the record, I liked Fanny Pak as well. But out of Super Crew and So Real, I'd actually choose Super Crew (not for their final performances...cause I thought both crews kinda stunk) but for their overall performances and consistency.