I'm sitting here at Phoenix Coffee on Mayfield (which is better than the other 2 in my opinion - so much space!). Across the street from me is a dance studio that's called, "Cheek 2 Cheek." They have this giant sign up in the window that I think reads,

Dance with our stars!

Cheek 2 Cheek

Ballroom Dance Studio

"We love to touch"

216 - XXX - xXXx

I thought to myself - their slogan is "we love to touch?!" That's sick, why would anyone want to take dance lessons there? Well, it does say ... "Cheek 2 Cheek" and that's touching ... so maybe they are into touching. Still, that's a creepy motto to have. " I could just picture a convo with a neighbor - "Did you hear about the Cheek 2 Cheek studio? ... They love to touch!"

I looked closer - it's "We love to teach."

It's hard to see from all the way across the street. I hope others don't get confused either or else no one will be taking dance classes there.


0 comments