It's Thursday again. I really used to like the band 'Thursday.' I haven't listened to them in a while ... maybe I should pull it out. Anyway, here are some thoughts for this Thursday:
The R's - So there are five kids in my family ages ranging from 25-14 (5 girls, 0 boys). There are also five kids in my aunt's (my dad's sister) family ranging from 11-3 (3 boys, 2 girls). On my way home to the Burgh, I stopped at their house to spend the day. Let me just tell you how glorious it was. I walked in and they were all over me. It was like a love-fest. Dog pile on the couch, hanging from my arms, hugging my legs. They were all up in my space with love. It was great. I'm generally a highly affectionate person, so I loved every minute of it. Danny Tanner would have loved it too. It was really : great to spend some time actually playing with them too. I know I can always get a hug and a few kisses when I'm with them.
HSM 3- They have released a photo from the filming of the movie which is set to come out Oct. 24th. YEEEEEEEEAHHHHH. Zac Efron, I love you. Vanessa, I don't love you - here's why:
I like pranks. I like jokes. I like laughter. So tonight my family and I went out for pizza after my sister's voice lesson. Her voice teacher had given her a giant cupcake, which my mom wouldn't allow her to eat till after dinner. She decided to bring it into the restaurant with her and sat it on her right (which also happened to be my left). I thought it'd be funny to mess with her. I then proceeded to rip up my straw wrapper into little balls and place them strategically on her cupcake with the others sprinkles and white icing. HAHAHAH. She had no clue. I tore up a whole wrapper and put it on there. She did eventually notice ... and then took them off and scraped them into my drink. Darn.
Not only do I like pranks, but I like photos. Especially when I am in them ;) My sis Mel got a new lappy for college this fall and so we had a picture fest:
I went to the mall today and saw at least 50 women who had the 'Posh bob,' to which I want to say, "Yes. I was one of the first in this new fad." Booyah.