Yea, I've decided it. In my opinion, the worst thing about being single is not having anyone to scratch your back. I'm dead serious.

Maaaaybe your close friends could do it for you, but what if it's 10 pm on a Wednesday night and your back is incredibly itchy? You gonna drive over to their house and ask them to scratch it? I think not. And if you do, then .... well .... um, I dunno.

If I was married, then my husband, out of his deep love for me and his desire to live out Eph. 5:21 (and perhaps the rest of the chapter), would scratch my back until it was itchy no more.

Here are two monsters living out this reality:

3 comments

  1. Jessica Chen on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 1:31:00 AM EDT

    I suggest the Jungle Book method (hopefully you've seen Disney's cartoon version of the Jungle Book although the people version is pretty good as well). Find a tree with lots of bark and move in an up and down motion with your back against the tree lol.
    Or you could just buy a back scratcher. Those things feel pretty good. I'll remember to get that for you as a Christmas present if you can't find one lol =D

     
  2. jo. on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 2:20:00 AM EDT

    word. back scratches, and massages! bwahaha.

    i love classic sesame street. i remember watching this video as a kid! now that i look at it though, the clip is funny in an innuendo-y sort of way.

    i started surfing classic sesame street and ernie & bert is my fav:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXAb8PsK0yw

    for the times when you can't fall asleep :)

     
  3. jo. on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 2:22:00 AM EDT

    or this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AihWK5On7tc&feature=related