
Here are my thoughts for Thursday:
- Chris Brown - I don't care that he's only 18 or whatever, he's one fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine lookin' young man. Not only is he good lookin', but his dance moves are SICK! I love it. Love the swag.
- I helped the G's pack up a bunch of their stuff today. I didn't feel that sad, at least not as sad as I have in the past. I was in charge of packing up C's room. I took out her carpet to beat the dirt off of it outside, and as I flipped the rug over the clothesline, I noticed something yellow. It was a yellow smiley face sticker, one that I had given her for her birthday. It made me smile :)
- Tattoo's - what are your thoughts? Would you ever get one? What would it be? I entertained the thought before ... maybe I am again. I dunno.
- Put in new contacts today. Always a nice time. I love it when my eyes feel good.
Personally, I would never get a tattoo. Not for any moral reasons. But I know, whatever tattoo I picked, I would regret it for the rest of my life. JUST because its permanent.
Even if I found the perfect item to tattoo onto myself, I think I'd find something about the design or the placement, etc. that isn't perfect and I'd regret it forever.
But that's just me =)
I'm 99% sure I want a tattoo, and I'm trying to get it this summer. I have an urge to do something that reminds me of my youth (that is rapidly slipping by), and also something that inspires me to reawaken my creative side. It would have to be in a mostly hidden place though. I would tell you what I want but sometimes I get made fun of for it!!
I know it's been tough for you to see the Goetsch's leave. I just want to encourage you to look forward to this new time of commissioning and responsibility. You're ready, and the pain you're going through now will definitely give way to unexpected blessings!