
Today was the day. I, along with a bunch of others, helped the Goetsch's pack up all their belongings and shove off. It was a sad goodbye, but a good one. I feel satisfied. :)
It was really hard to say goodbye to Laura. I really miss them. I'm grateful for everyone's encouragement as they've been leaving. I know that there are lot of people here in Cleveland that have known the Goetsch's longer than I have. I think partly wh
y I've been taking this so hard is not because I've known them for a long time, but because of what they represented in my life. They offered something that I didn't have in my life and couldn't get elsewhere. I'm convinced that the Lord brought me to Cleveland [it was definitely not my #1 choice] because He wanted to use them in deep ways in my life [some of which have yet to come to fruition] for which I am deeply grateful. They will be deeply missed.