So I always have these ideas for brilliant posts and then I start to type them and get lazy. So here are some random thoughts I've had recently:

*Mario Lopez, as good looking as his is, is a HORRIBLE reality show host. He's the host of the oh-so-hott "American Best Dance Crew" and he's super bad. I know that he doesn't write what he has to say, but man, is it cheezy, like the writing of all MTV shows.

*I love So You Think You Can Dance. It's by far THE best dance show on television. It's a HARD show. Dancers come in with a specialty but are required to not only partner (which most of them aren't used to), but to dance ALL styles of dance! That's flippin hard. To take a contemporary dancer and ask them to do some krumping?! The dancers on this show are so versatile it's incredible. And the choreagraphers on this show - KILLER!!

*Joyce is gone again. It's kinda sad. I was sorta liking being alone and then she came back for approx 24 hours and it was fun again. Now she's gone.

* I had a really hard time trying to think of what to get Rick and Laura as a going away present. What do you give someone that says exactly what you've been thinking/feeling as long as you've known them? I dunno. But 2 days ago, I came up with a fantastic plan. I hope they enjoy it, because I do.

*Marc Papai makes good margaritas.

*Lots of picnics and get togethers this week. Like four or five in just seven days. Wowsers.

*I love summer because I can be "al natural" - no makeup, not doing my hair and wearing comfy summer clothes. Love it.

*When I babysat Charlotte today she said the funniest thing. On the way home from Coventry park she picked up a little twig with a 2nd branch on it. As we were SLOWLY walking home, she said to me, "Break off" referring to the branch on the twig. So I said, "Sure, you can go ahead and break it off." She grabbed the branch and busted it off. Then she looked up at me and said, "Put back on?" HAHAHHAAH. How cute?! Loved it. I'm really going to miss her.

*Chris Brown is SICK!

3 comments

  1. Eric Chen on Friday, June 20, 2008 at 12:03:00 AM EDT

    i totally coined the word "wowzers", you just modified it with an "s"

     
  2. Stephanie on Friday, June 20, 2008 at 9:48:00 AM EDT

    check your facebook son.

     
  3. jo. on Monday, June 23, 2008 at 11:54:00 AM EDT

    man. this post makes me wish i were in cleveland hanging out with you. watching dance shows. playing wii. sweating to death. haha.