There is a person in my life, whom I've written about before, that just knows how to speak to the parts of my heart that need it most. It's unbelievable to me how they have the ability to just know what specific words I need to hear. It's always straight to my heart and feels so good. I am so grateful for it.
_________________________

I was telling someone tonight that I enjoy being "known." For example, another friend of mine a few weeks ago said something to me about a way that I particularly enjoy a food, and I was so surprised that they remembered. I was also super happy that they had paid attention to it in the first place. It was just sooo nice to be known. I really appreciate when people pay attention to the things I like and really take the time to get to know me.

Yea, that's some good stuff.

0 comments