I know, my blog has been exceptionally gloomy this week. I'm not going to apologize for it, 'cause I'm not sorry. It's real.

I would however, like to lighten it up! So .... can I just tell you how excited I am for SUMMER!!!!!! And Spring too. Chapter Focus Week is coming up ... holler! And this year I will only serve 1 week since I'll be staffing IV Leadership Institute. Actually, I am kind of sad about that. I absolutely love CFW. It's the best training, in my opinion. I love training and teaching and it's just super fun. Praise Jesus with diverse people. Learning the Word of God. Meditating on God's goodness in a kayak on the lake. YUM.

Yup, I hope there are lakes in heaven.

Summer, summer, summer, summer

1 Comment

  1. Jessica Chen on Friday, March 20, 2009 at 8:15:00 PM EDT

    uh ohhhhhh. Did I spark an HSM marathon? ;)
    Ooooooooopsssss. My bad :)
    Hope you're still working through your transition! =)