I know some of you are awaiting a post about the JUMP trip. It's definitely coming. There is MUCH to share.

I must tell though, that re-entry has been more difficult than anticipated. It's been a fairly emotional day. I'm trying to diagnose why and pinpoint some things I've been feeling, but that's been relatively unsuccessful. So I'm trying to let things run their course and journal and talk with Jesus about what's going on.

I am planning on taking a few days off this week to rest and recuperate. Definitely need to process these past few weeks and especially this last week.

I think leaving the States has both added clarity to a lot in my life or at least some things I've been thinking about, but also added some confusion to some other circumstances in my life. I've been able to also see God differently, which I'm grateful for.

Please continue to pray for me during this time. Thanks friends.

0 comments