1.a large table for a big workspace. i like to sprawl out.
2. free wi-fi
3. decent food/free refills
4. many young professionals eat lunch there ;)
Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all my amusement at how many people today tried to exit Panera using a door which had a sign that read "PLEASE USE OTHER DOOR." It was big. It was eye-level. I'm not sure how people missed it. But many of them tried to push it open to go out. Frustrated that it wouldn't open, they resorted to the other door. I couldn't help but laugh to myself.
In other news, I thought of a great analogy today for an aspect of staff life. I love thinking in analogies. I think it's one of the things I'm good at. I should write a book of them and then sell it. Pastors would eat it up and I'd be a millionaire.
I really like this song:
great analogy?
don't leave me hanging!
I enjoy reason #4 you like panera. I think I would enjoy that panera too. :)
yeah, what was the analogy again? i can't remember.