
Tonight, the ladies upstairs and I took Jopan out for her birthday at Bier Markt over on the West Side. It was SUPER fun! We had delicious food and superb company celebrating Joyce's almost 24 years of life.
We ordered 2 pizzas, both of which were delicious as well as some really sweet french fries with like 3 or so different types of mayonnaise. YUM.
On our way out we stopped to use the ladies room and once I entered the stall, this is what I saw:

Uh yeah. There were SIX rolls of toilet paper on the side of the WALL! LOL. We all thought it was hysterical. I thought it was funny enough to take a photo of. How insane is that?!
Afterwards we stopped at Dave's to pick up some yummy berry fruit and crash Luke's place since it was literally right next door. Talk about bachelor pad. It was pretty swanky and fun. Chilled there for a bit while discussing what songs we would karaoke for Joyce's bday festivities. I need to practice ;) JK!
Good stuff. West Side is super fun, I must admit. I don't think I'm there yet though.
Anyway, 2.5 hours till Jopan's birthday. Holler.
Oh man, I was this close to planning the Bier Markt as the location for Joe's bday! I'm glad you guys liked it - we'll have to check it out!
I'll have to think of some karaoke songs too ;-)