Jesus, who is NOT a Magic 8 Ball, has some questions for Him and I to answer together. I think answers to these questions are going to be huge for me. Here's what we're currently working on:

  • What does it mean that I am a woman?
  • What does it mean that I have gifts of leadership?
  • What does it mean that I am white?
  • What does it mean that I am an "F?"
  • What does it mean that I am called to campus ministry here in the United States?
  • What does it mean that I am single?
  • What does it mean that I am called to do evangelism on Case's campus?
  • What does it mean that I do not look like the models/celebrities on tv/magazines?

1 Comment

  1. jo. on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 6:00:00 PM EDT

    ahh. great questions. i think i'll make my own list.