*thinking to myself - John Dorian style*
"Hmm ... I like my tote I got from the library. It looks pretty sweet."
(walking to the kitchen seeing the cross with the tote hanging on
it): "Man. The tote looks so good hanging there! How convenient .......... This is a great thing to hang stuff on, wonder if I could hang anything else on it."
"Oh man .... hang stuff? Ohhhh :( :( :(.... It's useful to hang people ....... uh .......
awwww ..... Jesus :( "
Thus ended my thoughts.
EEEkkkk!!! I think this story is told much better in person as you can hear the correct inflections in my voice. Ask me sometime and I'll share it. But ew, what a horrible thought! Hanging stuff on the cross ...... man.
Why do we have a cross in our house you ask? Well Jesus told us to take up our cross and carry it, right? HAHAH. Which Joyce jokily did today. Anyway, it's from fall conference this past year. We used it for a prayer station. Made courtesy of Marc P, the handiest of men.
So yeah .... beat that John Dorian.