I don't know why I feel compelled to write this post, but I do. There are just some things I really hate doing, particularly around the house or personally, that I feel I want to share via a list:

Thing I like to do:
  • laundry - yes!!! smells so nice
  • cleaning the bathroom - i know, i know
  • sweeping - In pittsburgh we call vacuuming sweeping .... get off my back
  • interior decorating - it's so fun to pick colors and styles and stuff
  • organize!!!!! oh boy do i love this.
Things I hate do to:
  • Get dressed - I'm serious, this is the worst and least favorite part of the day. Picking out clothes to wear sucks. I really, really hate it. I complain about all the time. Ask Joyce.
  • Doing the dishes - I don't know why, but I really dislike this. Even using a dishwasher. I'll do them, but I really don't like it.
  • Dusting - this is annoying as all get out
Okay so this list wasn't as long as I intended it to be. Maybe I just needed an excuse to complain about how much I hate the process of getting dressed each day. I literally stand in front of my closet and stare. And stare. And stare. Then it's time to go so I just grab something and I'm out the door. If I could wear athletic shorts and t's/tank-tops and it was socially acceptable, I would. Every day. It's one of the reasons I love summer and my job.

0 comments