Ann Moreland (I left out the north 'cause that's lame)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side and your favourite candy):
Donna Reeses
3. YOUR RAP NAME (first initial of first name and first three or four letters of your last name):
S MACE!!!!!!! Holler. This is hottttt.
4.YOUR GAMER TAG (a favourite colour, a favourite animal):
Lime Lemur
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and city you were born in):
Ann Imperial
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, last three letters of mother's maiden name, first three letters of pets name):
Macleyod .... LOL.
7. JEDI NAME (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards:
Nna Yel
8. SUPERHERO NAME ("The", your favourite colour and the automobile your dad drives):
The Lime Gladiator .... LOL!!!!!! Love it.
9. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME (first name of the main character in the last film you watched, last food you ate): Hannah Rice
.... Well that was kinda fun. :D
1) Ming Moreland (we'd be related?)
2) A-po Andes Candies (these are turning out to be very asian)
3) JPAN
4) Yellow Ochre Bird
5) Ming Rochester
6) Panleeche (haha!)
7) Gnim eel
8) The Yellow Ochre Maxima
9) Hannah Salmon
1) David Timberlake (wattup Justin)
2) Shaw Ling Starburst (uh.. that sounds more like a porn star name)
3) C Chen. uh... that looks more like a university assigned email address. or an author cited in a research paper.
4) Orange Tiger
5) David Chicago
6) Chewonbla
7) Divad Gnow.
8) The Orange Cefiro
9) Holden Cereal
Soo, I'm curious. Here goes :P
1. Jessica Poplar lol...sounds so Veronica Mars-ish.
2. You know what? I just realized I actually don't know what my grandmother's (dad's side) name is...
3. S Chen. booooring *yawn*
4. Aqua orca
5. Jessica Bloomington....niiice.
6. Cheengyuk
7. Acissej Genp
8. The Aqua Murano lol
9. Latika Dumpling ROFL...HAHAHAHAHA. This one is definitely my favorite LOL.
This game kinda reminds me of how I used to play Madlibs when I was young. So doesn't work for Chinese names but hey, it was still pret-ty entertaining =).
Btw, Steph, does that mean you and Joyce went to see the Hannah Montana movie ;)? Niiiicee