I don't know why but this quote from this past week's Office is hysterical. The whole episode was great. You should check it out on hulu.com or nbc.com. I'm really excited to see part 2, but here's the quote:

Michael leaving the hotel with Pam while on his lecture circuit:

"And we're off. Like a herd of turtles."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Oh man. I can't take his quotes.

Actually here is another funny one:

Andy before he's gonna ask this girl out: I am single now. What we have here, is the ultimate smack down between the Nard Dog, and crippling despair, loneliness, and depression. I intend to win.

1 Comment

  1. Andy Kim on Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 12:52:00 AM EST

    "Have I ever failed you before, Jim?"

    "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of america. And to the republic for which it stands one nation under God... with a woof woof here and a woof woof there."