There is much to say about Living Stones conference. There is still much to process for me as well. Ugh. I need time.

I had a fairly good day off too!! Here's what I did:

- slept in till about 11 (went to bed @ 8 pm last night ... I tried to stay up for the Oscars but couldn't make it)
- lounged around
- lunch with Joyce, Theresa and Alice!!!!
- good lunch convo about personality types and what we were looking for in men. Alice is keeping her eyes open for Joyce, Theresa and I. There are some single dudes in Columbus. Holler.
- bumming around
- deciding to see "The Reader" for $5 at Cedar Lee with FREE popcorn and a $1 drink
- watching "Bella" after dinner
- lounging around and blogging

It sounds like a loser-ish day, but it was a lovely day off. No work. Just rest and relaxation, for the chaos commences again tomorrow. Ah.

And ... sadly, I think I'm getting sick. :( :( Maybe it's 'cause I shared a VERY small bed this weekend with a sick person and then had another sick person over to my house on Sunday. DAh! Now is not the time for sick.

1 Comment

  1. Joe on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 10:48:00 PM EST

    How was The Reader? I really want to see that...I don't know why, but I do...in addition to Revolutionary Road, Ben Button, and many others. This was a particularly great year for movies and I have no idea how I'm going to watch them all! I do hope, though, to catch The Wrestler before it leaves theaters.

    The Oscars wasn't anything notable...well, you liked Slumdog, right? You probably woulda liked it then...I spent the entire time lamenting the fact that quality movies like Frost\Nixon and The Dark Knight were getting shafted all night long.