I just had the scariest moment. Not sure why, but it was.

I've been perusing Justin Taylor's blog called "Between Two Worlds." It's been named one of the top 60 blogs, I think coming in under #10.

I dunno if you've heard, but Ted Haggard is back in the news. He's apparently coming out with a documentary about his ordeal. AND another young man has come forward with statements about an appropriate relationship he had with Ted. CNN reported that money was given to keep the guy quiet, however, if you read the letter from the Senior pastor to the church and public on the church's website, you'll see differently. I know this because I read it.

Anyway, Ted just released part of an interview with a guy named David which was re-posted on Justin's blog. I was looking at the comments on JT's blog and came across a name. It's the name of my UNCLE!!! I had no idea he had a blog or how he would have come across this particular blog. I nervously clicked his name.

It wasn't him. *WHEW!* I dunno why that was so outrageous but it was. Yikes.

Anyway, the Ted Haggard thing is very sad. Come Lord Jesus.

0 comments