Honestly, it's been great. There have been no major events, minus an intense game of rock, paper, scissors at dinner tonight. It was fun. Here's the general schedule of the day:
7:30 am - wake up
8 am - breakfast
8:30 - take kids to school
9-3 - "free time"
3 pm - pick up kids from school
3-4:30 - homework/work/play
5 pm - cook dinner
6 pm - eat dinner
7 pm - flute practicing/bionicle playing/movie watching
8:30 - bed time ritual
9 pm - lights out
Fairly uneventful? The kids have been very good for me. Lukas woke me up this morning - it was so cute. He tiptoed into my room this morning and whispered, "time to wake up!" I was definitely not ready for morning.
Honestly, the hardest thing was getting to bed last night. Sleeping in a new place is hard for me. It took a while to finally get to sleep and then I remember having an odd dream.
Something that I'm excited about is I have started to go to the gym again. For my first two years on staff, I went to the gym almost 5 days a week. I was fairly disciplined and enjoyed it. And then that year I went to CFW and my scheduled was rocked and I haven't been able to get back on one. Plus I've moved to Shaker and it doesn't have as sweet as a gym as Cleveland Hts. So I decided to join 1-2-1 fitness for 2 weeks. Then I'll decide if I want to join for real or not. It was sooo nice today though to go to the gym. It was nice to use the eliptical and weight machines. I'm interested in taking some of the classes (really the Zumba class). So yeah, I'm excited. We'll see how disciplined I am this time around. The ony thing that sucks, okay there are actually two I can see now: 1. parking sucks! i get free parking in the garaage for 3 hours, but it takes a good 15 min to find a spot, which is super annoying. I am beginnging to think parking garages make me carsick. #2 - you have to have an AM/FM receiver to listen to the tvs they have there. This sucks. I don't have one. And I don't have an iPod. So I was forced to exercise listening to nothing. Boo. I'm REALLY thinking of getting one of these guys, particuarly the lime one. :D
Scrubs premiere is tonight and I won't get to watch it. I am very sad about that. I'm not sure what to expect. Actually I'm a bit nervous - I hope it doesn't jump the shark. I will be highly disappointed and very sad. Scrubs is a great show and I have high expectations. I wonder where the story will go - what about Elliot and JD? Who is going to be the new Chief of Medicine? Who knows!